Fenner Construction has an unyielding commitment to providing first-class work in a clean, safe environment. This philosophy is evident in all aspects of our operations. From the home office to every job site, Fenner Construction's safety program requires the full participation of everyone involved to ensure the health and protection of all persons, property and equipment.
To these ends, Fenner employs a dedicated Safety Director to implement our comprehensive Injury and Illness Prevention Program. This program is in full accordance with all safety regulations and is designed to accomplish the following:
- Identify the Field Superintendent as the responsible party for day-to-day safety implementation on the job site.
- Identify and evaluate job site hazards, both for the protection of F.C.I. employees, subcontractors, vendors, the public and involved parties on the project site.
- Establish methods for correcting unsafe conditions, including inspections, checklists, and weekly job site safety meetings.
- Implement ongoing safety training for employees.
- Develop a system of communication and feedback to ensure that everyone complies with the safety program.